- All items requested for return/exchange must be initiated within 30 days after receipt of the items. Items should not be used or damaged. Items are expected to be in the exact same condition as when you received it, and are in the original box and/or packaging.
- Customer is responsible for all costs associated with shipping the return/exchange items.
- AquaQuote, LLC. is not liable for duties and taxes paid for return and exchange shipments.
- If you received a defective item, please notify us at email@example.com within 7 days after shipment has been delivered. Please explain the nature of the defect and include photos or videos. Damaged items will be reviewed on a case by case basis to remedy the situation.
- Claims for damages incurred in transit from the freight forwarder must be filed immediately and directly with the freight forwarding company. Please notify us if a claim has been made, so we can keep this for our records. Aquaquote, LLC will offer as much assistance as possible.
- Damage resulting from mishandling, not following manufacturers instructions for installation, etc., is not the responsibility of AquaQuote, LLC and a refund will not be provided.
- Cancellation of a processed Dupont order will result in a 5% cancellation fee of total order value.
Blanket Purchase Agreement
- AquaQuote, LLC. is unable to accept cancellations after a blanket purchase agreement has been signed; refer to the Terms and Conditions as stated within the Blanket Purchase Agreement.
Orders with Deposit
- To confirm your order, a 20% non-refundable deposit is required. The remaining balance and due date will be shown on your invoice.
- All deposits are non refundable, unless otherwise specified by the manufacturer.